Yusen, The Leader in Global Transportation Business
Providing Fully-Integrated Solutions to Meet Every Transportation Need
Yusen Air & Sea Service (USA) Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Yusen Logistics Co., LTD., a leading international freight forwarder established in Tokyo, Japan, in 1955.
Incorporated in New York in 1968, Yusen currently employs over 400 people in the U.S and operates 29 branch offices around the country.
With its specialized global services and advanced communications technology network and tracking systems, Yusen Air & Sea Service (USA) offers its customers a broad range of logistics management solutions, including, but not limited to:
- International & Domestic Air Freight Forwarding
- International Ocean Freight Forwarding
- Customs Clearance
- Land Transportation Service (Truck & Rail)
- Warehousing and Distribution Service
- Value-Added Third Party Logistics Service (Transloading, Picking and Packing, Rigging and Installation)
- Charter Brokerage (Airplane, Vessel and Vehicle)
- Logistics Information Service
- Any Other Specialized Services on Customer's Demand
Yusen is fully certified and licensed by the following U.S. agencies:
- IATA-licensed air freight forwarder
- Federal Maritime Commission licensed ocean freight forwarder
- U.S. Customs licensed customhouse broker
- ICC licensed contract carrier (ground transportation)
- ISO-9001:2000 certified
- C-TPAT (Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism) Certified Member
- TAPA (Technology Asset Protection Association) Associate Membership with A-Status Certified Warehouses
- TSA (Transportation Security Administration) Indirect Air Carrier Approval
Yusen offices across America stand ready to serve your business with an unbeatable array of one-stop services – export/import logistics planning, packing, documentation, customs clearance, warehousing and door-to-door delivery.